Automations refers to the many actions that you can automate inside of Cultivate. This includes picking up items that are broken, selling, smelting, and crafting blocks of certain materials.
AUTOPICKUP LEVEL REQUIREMENT: NONE
AUTOSMELT LEVEL REQUIREMENT: CHAMPION
AUTOSELL LEVEL REQUIREMENT: SACRED
AUTOBLOCK LEVEL REQUIREMENT: LEGENDARY
See Ranks for more information.
- /automations - Opens the Automations GUI. Can also be done with /auto.
- /autopickup - Toggles Auto Pickup. Will automatically pick up items from blocks you break.
- /autoblock - Toggles Auto Block. While breaking ores and other blocks, it automatically turns the items into blocks if possible.
- /autosmelt - Toggles Auto Smelt. Automatically smelts ores and items picked up with Auto Pickup.
- /autosell - Toggles Auto Sell. Automatically sells items picked up with Auto Pickup.
There are filters for all 4 automation functions. To access the filter page, go into the /auto GUI and right click the icon of the function you would like to filter. Then click the item in your inventory to add it to the filter. Clicking the item in the menu will remove it.
The following features are access by buttons in the /auto GUI.
- Full Inventory Notification - While enabled, it will let you know when your inventory is full while using Auto Pickup. This will not work if Auto Pickup is not enabled.
- Block Items - Turns the eligible items in your inventory into blocks.
- Smelt Items - Smelts the eligible items in your inventory.
- Sell Items - Sells all sellable items in your inventory to your highest available sell shop.