Custom Enchantments is a term used in reference to enchantments that have been programmed by Cultivate. These are not the regular vanilla enchants, and not regularly included in the game. There are currently 12 Custom Enchantments. In previous seasons, there were many more of these enchantments, which have since been eliminated or will be undergoing a rework in the future. If an item has enchantments that do nothing, it is because the enchantment was added thematically or previously existed, but no longer does.
LEVEL REQUIREMENT: LEGENDARY
See Ranks for more information.
- /ce clear - Opens a GUI containing six links to Voting websites.
- /ce enchant <enchantment> <level> - Applies custom enchants to the tool in your hand.
- /ce list - Gives you a list of enchants in chat. Be sure to hover over for more info.
- /ce remove <enchantment> - Removes the selected enchantment from the tool in your hand.
- /enchant <enchantment> <level> - Sacred+ command used to apply vanilla enchantments to items. More information about Vanilla Enchantments is included in this article.
Custom Enchantment List
- Aerial - Attacking while airborne increases your damage.
- Auto Repair - Automatically repairs your armor, weapon, or tool, after you started it via shift + right clicking.
- Blind - Adds the blindness effect to the target of your attack.
- Energizing - Allows you to dig faster in short bursts after breaking a block.
- Flight - Opens a GUI containing six links to Voting websites.
- Glowing - Gives you night vision.
- Implants - Automatically replenishes your food while moving.
- Quickening - Breaking a block will give you a temporary speed boost.
- Shockwave - Cause mass destruction in the shockwave of your attack.
- Thundering Blow - There is a chance of lightning striking your target when attacking.
- Vampire - Heals you by half of the damage you dealt.
- Wither - Adds the withered effect to the target of your attack.
Item Type Chart
|Auto Repair||All (Weapons, Tools, Armor)|
This table is provided by the official Minecraft Wikipedia, and shows information about regular Enchantments in Minecraft. It has been modified for our own use.
|Aqua Affinity||Increases underwater mining rate.||I||2|
|Bane of Arthropods||Increases damage to arthropods.||V||5|
|Blast Protection||Reduces explosion damage.||IV||2|
|Channeling||Trident "channels" a bolt of lightning towards a hit entity. Only functions during thunderstorms.||I||1|
|Curse of Binding||Prevents removal of items (except for in creative).||I||1|
|Curse of Vanishing||Item destroyed on death.||I||1|
|Depth Strider||Increases underwater movement speed.||III||2|
|Efficiency||Increases mining speed.||V||10|
|Feather Falling||Reduces fall damage.||IV||5|
|Fire Aspect||Sets target on fire.||II||2|
|Fire Protection||Reduces fire damage.||IV||5|
|Flame||Arrows set target on fire.||I||2|
|Fortune||Increases block drops.||III||2|
|Frost Walker||Turns water beneath the player into ice.||II||2|
|Impaling||Trident deals additional damage to mobs that spawn naturally in the ocean.||V||2|
|Infinity||Shooting consumes no arrows.||I||1|
|Looting||Increases mob loot.||III||2|
|Loyalty||Trident returns after being thrown. Higher levels reduce return time.||III||5|
|Luck of the Sea||Increases fishing luck.||III||2|
|Lure||Increases fishing rate.||III||2|
|Mending||Repair items with experience.||I||2|
|Multishot (1.14)||Shoot 3 arrows at the cost of one.||I||?|
|Piercing (1.14)||Arrows pass through multiple entities.||IV||?|
|Power||Increases arrow damage.||V||10|
|Projectile Projection||Reduces projectile damage.||IV||5|
|Protection||Reduces most types of damage.||IV||10|
|Punch||Increases arrow knockback.||II||2|
|Quick Charge (1.14)||Decreases crossbow reloading time.||III||?|
|Respiration||Extends underwater breathing time.||III||2|
|Riptide||Trident launches player with itself when thrown. Only functions in water or rain.||III||2|
|Silk Touch||Mined blocks drop themselves.||I||1|
|Smite||Increases damage to undead mobs.||V||5|
|Sweeping Edge||Increases sweeping attack damage.||III||2|
|Unbreaking||Increases effective durability.||III||5|
Custom Enchants made a very large transition in Season 3, as we had to absorb maintenance of these enchantments in order to update to Minecraft 1.13.2 in a timely manner. It is entirely possible that there are still bugs pertaining to these Enchantments, and information here is presented to show the intention of how enchantments should work. If they work differently, feel free to report in the #reports-help channel in our Discord.